Volunteer Your Time
Donating your time is good for the community, good for the organization, and good for you.
We are always looking for volunteers and you can give back to your community in different ways by participating in the following:
- Water Rescue, Search, and Recovery- See classes (PDF)
- Assist with Traffic Control
We also need help on our Administrative Team with our Fund Raising Events and Administrative Duties as follows:
- Meat Raffles – Set up, Ticket Sales, Food Prep, and Clean up
- Breakfast with Santa – Set up, Food Prep, Activities, Games and Clean up
- Summer Carnival – Food Sales, Games, Bingo and Clean up
- Halloween Parade – Advertising, Setup, Line up and Cleanup
- Administrative Record Keeping
- Social Media and Website Coordinator
Once you have completed your application, you can drop it off or mail a copy of it along with any Certifications, Criminal History Check and your Child Abuse Clearance to 1127 Market Street, New Cumberland, PA 17070. After your Application, Dues, Certifications, Criminal History Check and Child Abuse clearance are received, you will be notified once you are accepted into membership. Dues are non-refundable, and your Application will not be reviewed until Criminal History Check and Child Abuse Clearance are received.